Environment Project Director
Assignement : france
Geographical area : , Germany, England, Ivory Coast, France, Gabon, Morocco, Central African Republic, RÃ©publique DÃ©mocratique du Congo, Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Zambia
- Project management
- Team management
- International tender response and business development
- Environmental, biodiversity and social expertise - Central Africa
- Environmental monitoring (water, air, noise, etc.)
- Evaluations / Multisectoral Environmental and Social Studies (Forest, energy, mining, oil & gas, construction, etc.)
- International Standards (IFC, AfDB, the Equator Principles)
- Master 2 Environment and Sustainable Development with a major in Marine and Aquatic Environment and Functioning, 2006. UniversitÃ© de Perpignan via Domitia (UPVD).
- Bachelor's degree and Master 1 in Environment, 2005, INP-ENSEGID ex-IUP Environnement GÃ©o-Ingenierie et DÃ©veloppement (EGID). UniversitÃ© Bordeaux III.
- Bachelor's degree (DUT) Biological Engineering with a major in Environmental Engineering, 2001, IUT of Aurillac. UniversitÃ© Clermont-Auverg
Active since 2005. With Terea since 2021.