Noella Chancelle Midoumbi-Ndoumou
Environment Project Officer
Assignement : Gabon
Geographical area : France, Gabon, Turkey
- Groundwater mineralization
- Drinking water supply
- Microbiological analyses, water/noise/soil/air
- Environmental assessment and monitoring, environmental impact studies
- Assessment and monitoring of polluted sites and soils
- Hydrology, hydrogeology (monitoring of water tables, setting up of piezometers, etc.)
Education - Training
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, 2017, Bahcesehir University
- Master 1 Water and Aquatic Environment Management, 2018, Universit√© Aix-Marseille
- Master 2 in Hydrogeology, 2019, Universit√© Aix-Marseille.
Active since 2019. With Terea since 2021.