PamĂ©la Dominique Akoma Ndzeng
ChargĂ©e de mission environnement
Assignement : Libreville
Geographical area : Gabon
- Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA); chemistry (soil pollution assessment),
- Health Safety Environment (HSE): facilitation / awareness, drafting of HSE procedures,
- Assessment and prevention of risks at the workplace, management of environmental projects.
Education - Training
- Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, UniversitĂ© du Maine, Le Mans - France
- Master 1 in Biology, Chemistry, Environment, major in Aquatic Environments, UniversitĂ© de Perpignan Via Domitia (France)
- Master 2 Evaluation and Prevention of Risks at the workplace, UniversitĂ© de Bretagne Occidentale (France)
Active since 2013. With Terea since 2021.