Environment and biodiversity
The preservation of biological diversity is currently a key issue for tomorrow's world.
Any industrial project must be preceded by an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, which analyzes the direct and indirect impacts of the project on the physical and biological natural environment, on the ecological balance and ecosystem services, as well as on the quality of life and the environment of the people living in the project's area of influence.
Our multidisciplinary team supports companies in the development of their environmental policy, in the identification and analysis of environmental aspects and impacts, and in the implementation of their sustainable development policy through a continuous improvement approach of the company's environmental performance.
Our partners, technical and scientific experts, allow us to tackle a wide range of projects, while respecting the highest international standards.
- Diagnostics, audits, due diligence
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA)
- Elaboration and follow-up of Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMP)
- Environmental monitoring (physical and biological environments)
- Biodiversity inventories (fauna and flora)
- Biodiversity Action Plans
- Payments for Ecosystem Services
- Environmental management